• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Thanks so much to Mr.Silvestri for super books that were extremely well packed, shipped quickly, and he even inserted a nice freebie to boot.

Much appreciated Sam!

(thumbs u

Glad I could help

Also to add KUDOS to Nick for super fast payment & great communication

Edited by Mr.Silvestri

Just wanted to throw out some kudos for all my recent customers:

seanfingh

fastballspecial

Taz007

mschmidt

cujobyte

Dawgwindu

followtheleader

comicjunkie

kain

Junkenstein99

Thanks for the purchases, guys! All of your books are either delivered or currently en route. (thumbs u

• Kudos to the1stfro for some ultra-cheap moderns and a sweet TOD #59. :cloud9:

• Kudos to The Resurrection for some lovely Bronze and copper books and for a(nother) smooth transaction in general. You're a pal, Pat! :applause:

• Kudos to mazman77 for a motherload of bronze and copper ASM's. Excellent grading and amazing prices. (worship)

some killer KUDOS to ivegotneatstuff for a very nice superman #82, and ajaxfarrell for the two coolest clocks I;ve seen in my life!

THANKS LESTER....glad you liked the clocks !!!

Anybody else wanting to get in on the fun can go HERE and see what all the fuss is about.