• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

And a particularly grovelling, obsequious thank you to a certain greggy for some very nice Bronze, shipped before he even sent them and all pristinely presented. Not to mention his doing me a favor on the shipping. Thanks to greg, a legend in his own lunchtime.

And a particularly grovelling, obsequious thank you to a certain greggy for some very nice Bronze, shipped before he even sent them and all pristinely presented. Not to mention his doing me a favor on the shipping. Thanks to greg, a legend in his own lunchtime.
:acclaim:

Kudos to Loboagain for a sweet, hard to find BB 23, which was packed very securely and shipped in good time.

Also thanks to Zzutak for 3 beautiful Atom Age Strange Adventures. Zzutak is a very tight grader!

Finally thanks to Greggy for some hard-to-find romance books, shipped quickly, securely, and in nice mylar bags. And even though he grumbles about it like a man who needs a nap, he's still subsidizing shipping.

Kudos to greggy for a bunch of nice BA books. Fast shipping, great packaging, and phenomenal follow-up. Not sure why he takes so much grief...seems to be super guy (shrug)

Kudos to zuckuss2003 for a bunch of nice x-men books :headbang:

Kudos to ft88 for some nice BA #1's (belated...sorry Ed :sorry:)

Finally....major Kudos to EggsAckley for turning me on to Cherry with a super nice variant copy of one-fisted tales #3 :cloud9:

(Donated by gaute)

th_coyl21.jpg

CREATURES ON THE LOOSE #21 9.0 Raw (Steranko cover) w/ Free Shipping - SolitaireOne

This one arrived yesterday from the ComicGrider benefit auction, all the way from NORWAY! A sweet book; I was glad to help! :grin:

Thanks so much, Gaute ~ A PERFECT DELIVERY! (thumbs u