• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

bronzecomics(vince)

This guy is terrible with communiaction. After agreeing on a deal, he took forever and a day to provide scans of a few other books to close the deal. After about a few months, no word at all. Bad bad bad 893naughty-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

This guy is terrible with communiaction. After agreeing on a deal, he took forever and a day to provide scans of a few other books to close the deal. After about a few months, no word at all. Bad bad bad 893naughty-thumb.gif

Actually, I've found him to be extremely prompt in our dealings, but it may have to do with our first names and country of residence. 27_laughing.gif

bronzecomics(vince)

That's unfortunate. frown.gif Vince sold me my marvel spotlight 5 9.6 and an iron fist 14 9.8 as well as ghost rider 1 in 9.4 and everything went well. grin.gif He did let me make those forever popular time payments too. thumbsup2.gif I guess everyone has bad experiences once in awhile. He's closing his site anyway. He did have some nice stuff too. High grade bronze age keys. Cut me a good deal on all three books too. I told him when I was paying for the spotlight that I wanted the other 2 and he put them aside, sent me scans and let me pay them over time as well. I can't complain, he hooked me up. I always treat people as they treat me so vince was a good source of books for me but it does suck you didnt get the chance to deal with him as he does have a good side. I'll send ya scans fast when we deal next! flowerred.gif27_laughing.gif

KUDOS TO LIGHTHOUSE! thumbsup2.gif

I got my daughter's WW Super Friends statue and my Neal Adams hard cover in the mail today. I now have something great to read (really, re-read) this weekend and I also go home to my daughter a hero with something new to put in our "special toy" glass showcase grin.gif

THANKS! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Glad you got it safely Steve. Was a pleasure dealing with you, no matter what the boys at CGG may think. smile.gif

Recent kudos of my own to pass along:

Easy dealings and fast payments from:

bobpfef

oldguy

FlyingDonut

Darthdiesel

Styxno

sckao

ubiquiti

supapimp

brian1227

And a complicated trade of books, cash, and future draft choices with BronzeBruce13... Maybe at some point we'll do a simple deal... but I doubt it...

Lots of other deals in the works, it's always nice to work with the folks here on the forums! thumbsup2.gif

Jeez... and no "pat on the back" for the fact that I searched for, tracked down, and obtained one of your "most wanted items" and coughed it up even though I need/want it myself... not to mention taking partial trade in new books for it that I can't read for 7 months.

confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif

Books arrived yesterday Lighthouse, thanks. Great deal. The Slings and Arrows book I couldn't put down, working on 3 hours of sleep because of it smirk.gif

I told you! I know a lot of folks were telling themselves I was full of it, but that book is the BOMB! Every time I flip through it "just for a minute" I wind up reading it for an hour. Every comic fan should buy that book! I just wish I had more to sell... thumbsup2.gif

Jeez... and no "pat on the back" for the fact that I searched for, tracked down, and obtained one of your "most wanted items" and coughed it up even though I need/want it myself... not to mention taking partial trade in new books for it that I can't read for 7 months.

confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif

dagnabbit... I'm keepin' my gems from now on... mutter**grumble**mutter

lol... I can't possibly begin to express the unparallelled joy that book will bring me, the rush of adrenaline, the fluttering heartbeat, the trembling hands, the uncontrollable twitching in my feet as they beg to be allowed to do the Snoopy Dance... cloud9.gif

I can't possibly begin to express that because I don't have the book yet! stooges.gif

As for "keepin' your gems from now on," we both know that won't happen. You're too cool of a guy and you love playing Santa Claus too much. thumbsup2.gif

Books arrived yesterday Lighthouse, thanks. Great deal. The Slings and Arrows book I couldn't put down, working on 3 hours of sleep because of it

I told you! I know a lot of folks were telling themselves I was full of it, but that book is the BOMB! Every time I flip through it "just for a minute" I wind up reading it for an hour. Every comic fan should buy that book! I just wish I had more to sell...

No lie, my highest recommendations. It is like the Trouser Press Guide for comics. Amazing read. I find myself disagreeing with much of what is written but that is half the fun I guess. My only complaint, why the heck no mention of Little Lulu 893whatthe.gif Well, that and the guy dissing Sandman 893frustrated.gif

Now I need to hunt down a copy to give to my best buddy as a Christmas present.

sorry.gif

dagnabbit... I'm keepin' my gems from now on... mutter**grumble**mutter

boo.gif

stooges.gif

Hey! I own the Dag copyright - be it spelled Dagnabbit or Dagnabit or Dagnabbitt or Dagnabitt! Man - turn your back for a sec and someone snatches your precious personality right from under yuh!

PS - grin.gif27_laughing.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

PPS - DAGNABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey..I thought I would pipe in with some kudos from board members that I've gotten some swell deals from.

blazingbob

darthdiesel

lighthouse

Thanks gents. I look forward to dealing with more of you in the future.

Thanks again guys for the great books.