• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surfer art... Let's see it!!

48 posts in this topic

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

this is my best Silver Surfer page of the few I have, I like it because Thanos is in complete control...

I tried adding it as an image, followed the directions and it still does not work??

gossip.gif you can't link an image out of CAF because what you're linking to is actually web page, not just an image.

What you can do is upload the image to photobucket.com or another image archive site and link from there.

Oh, and SWEET PAGE!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Awesome piece!!!!! And..... do check out the CAF gallery. You have a really cool focused collection. It will take me more time to peruse all of your walls, but I love to see how other collectors live with their art. Doom... Thanos... BooYaa!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

this is my best Silver Surfer page of the few I have, I like it because Thanos is in complete control...

I tried adding it as an image, followed the directions and it still does not work?? DSCF0091.JPG

Hey folks!

Long-time GA collector...Fairly new to OA. But, I do have a Surfer page thumbsup2.gif I can share... Isherwood splash from Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme #42 p30 (1992):

470246716_05b075c9eb_o.jpg

Surfer is urging the powerful Galactus to let Dr. Strange free. The image recalls his first appearance in the FF2 movie when Torch says, "That's sooo cool!"

GE

A friend of mine told me they were already working on a surfer spinoff. I don't follow these things too closely, but does anyone know??

I think we are getting all that can be expected out of all the superheroe movies! Action and fun! It's really cool to think that our kids are growing up with these characters as part of their instant vocabulary.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif I sure wish I had kept my Lim Surfer cover... the 53 I believe... Awesome cover! confused.gif

That one is a beauty.

I'm always on the lookout to add more Ron Lim Surfer covers to my collection. I don't seem to have any luck finding any. I'm just happy that I was fortunate enough to get the #76 cover a couple a years ago. Even better was the fact that its one of my favorites from his run.

Thanks Rhino. Ron did an amazing job on his Surfer run. I'd love to see him back on another Silver Surfer book.

I think I got $500 for it; what do they go for now??

I paid around two thousand for mine on ebay early in '05. I had originally planned on going to a grand but that didn't work out. insane.gif

I paid two thousand for mine on ebay.

I don't think you will be able to pick up a better more enjoyable piece for less... thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. Not that I'm against paying less if someone wants to cut loose a Ron Lim Surfer cover. wink.gif

I believe you'd have to pay more than that. I'd pay more to get my old cover back....Dan F.

I paid two thousand for mine on ebay.

I don't think you will be able to pick up a better more enjoyable piece for less... thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. Not that I'm against paying less if someone wants to cut loose a Ron Lim Surfer cover. wink.gif