• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Zombies-- Fill Me In

8 posts in this topic

If you guys haven't then you're missing out!

At least try the Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness.

Or else by the TPB of the first & original.

It all started in Ultimate Fantastic Four #21-23

Reed pretty much found another universe which had Virus infected Marvel Superhero's and the Zombified Fantastic 4 ended up in the Ultimate Marvel world.

From there it goes into it's own series about the Zombie world and how it came to be.

Eh, poor write up, but it's Zombie fun, and goretstically good read. 27_laughing.gif

blush.gif

Marvel Zombies was a lot more "hardcore" than I thought it'd be. It's pretty hilarious too, but for all the wrong reasons. I'm not a big zombie fan - I think Walking Dead, while having interesting characters, is a bit too predictable, even cliche. But Marvel Zombies is good fun and a nice alternate take on the Marvel heroes. Their latest cross over is in Black Panther #27 / #28.

It is pretty hilarious, especially how Peter Parker gets depressed after feeding. I don't read moderns really but with all the zombie talk I figured I'd give this (and The Walking Dead) a try. So far, they're both entertaining.

I really enjoyed the first MZ mini but haven't picked up the AOD mini.

As noted...it's really funny and some great shots. I personally like Banner talking about feeding when he's the Hulk.