• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.6 4 SALE

66 posts in this topic

Wrong party, wrong age...you scrawny, Ebay bounced for shilling, silly little Gook Lady-boy. How's the Estrogen ta-ta's coming along there, Slope She-male?

Why don't you garce us with more pictures of you wearing the culottes, blouse tied provocatively at the midriff, pigtails and make-up that you used to have up as an Avatar before I pointed out exactly what you were? You were so macha (the reverse of macho)!!!

Supa, you'll never be half the woman your father is.

God comic keys why are you allowed to make racial statements about Supa and not get banned? Oh thats right you have been banned before. Over and over and over again. Why don't you tell me what makes you so special [!@#%^&^]?

Ericc123

Why is he allowed to make libelous statements about purchases that I made that have NOT BEEN OFFERED FOR AUCTION.

Why is he allowed to continuously spread rumours about identity confusion, calling somebody by the name of someone they're not. There has never been one shred of solid evidence linking Fantazia to Comic-Keys. Not one shred of evidence indicating that they are the same person. And yet, there it is in everyone of his posts. Libel, for the sake of disrupting business. Connection based on belief not facts, and condoned by the moderators.

Supa has said on many occassions that she has a Personal Vendetta agains Keys and will use the Board "any way she sees fit to carry it out". Dena told her to knock it off, but LadySlopeBoy isn't a fast learner. She's always threatening about kicking Key's arse, etc. etc. and as Otis said, "one day there will be a reckoning".

Problem is that she's a bartender. In essence, a ne'er-do-well. Serve one, drink one, serve two, drink two. She's either going up or coming down, especially when she mixes in his special K and weed with the alcohol, plus the added estrogen to grow her tata's so she won't have to keep wearing those blow up bras can't be helping her. This imparts a false sense of perceived invincibility. Also, being many miles away does help her out as well. But like Walt Disney said, "It's a small world after all" and then Otis did make his prediction on days of retribution. Those were the most prophetic words with the ring of reality I've ever heard on this Forum.

Allegations have been made by the Forum jury. People don't have to defend or prove anything until they are charged with something. Prosecutors don't walk up to senior citizens in the street and say, "Prove you're not Adolph Hitler...I think you are" because the guy has a short moustache. They need PROOF to prosecute and condemn him.

Everyone here has been led to believe that one person is another. Where's the proof of connection that started this hogwash?? If there IS NONE, why does it persist??

The innocent don't have to prove their innocence. They don't even have to take the stand (why should they?), the prosecution must prove their guilt by EVIDENCE. Where is the evidence, the facts, that there's a connection between the two sellers 15 years apart???? If there's no evidence, there's no case. They don't prosecute folks without any evidence, do they? Not in this country anyway.

I haven't been making statements that there's a connection...you have! Show the basis, the hard facts that support your continued statements that there is. Do you have the proof that there is a connection other than, "SupaShe-Male thinks so"?

Actually, yes. Both names, Koos and Dupchek are listed at the same address in NY. But that's all you will get out of me until the D.A.'s office is finished gathering info......

If all of this wasn't true, the lawsuits from "Keys" would have been flying around so fast it would have looked like a hurricane hit the chat boards.