• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.6 4 SALE

66 posts in this topic

Hammer,

Enough with the racial slurs.

I mean, you have already proven yourself a complete lying [!@#%^&^] - as well as likely a criminal...have you no pride at all?

GUess not..

Carry on, Polack.

Steve...you/CGC have had your run-ins with Keys...and by all reports done your research on the true identity/identites of his pseudonyms and his base of operations. I guess that CGC has no compelling reason to go after him at this time, but as the company whose presence on these boards is a continual violation of your rules, why isnt he banned everytime he comes back??

Why is he allowed to continue with these charades and harassment? You have the proof he claims doesnt exist. Use it. Youre not sending him back to jail...youre just getting rid of a nuisance.

By letting him stay on, we get to keep warning new people about him and they also get to see for themselves what kind of "person" he is. Especially when he forgets his meds, like he did last night.

The other problem is that we ban him and he keeps coming back. I am guessing arch can't stop him from using other internet addresses.

He doesnt need to still be here abusing and threatening others fro new collectors to be warned. We can easily (and do) point them to the endless threads about his sales tactics, as well as other less savory guys we all stay away from.

And an error in judgement by banning all these new IDs he comes back woth is a small price to pay for how foolish CGC looks by looking the other way. Its almost as if CGC LIKES his presence here, or that he ADDS anything of value. And dont say "entertainment value" because the price of admission is too high, and he's like The Osbornes...boring after one hit season. Considering his actions as a seller of comicsm even his "knowledge" imparted on these boards is tainted and suspect.

So Steve, if those are reasons number one and two for not stepping in and stopping the madness, please discuss it internally, and make the right decision. 98 out of 100 of us are behind it. ENOUGH.

I haven't been making statements that there's a connection...you have! Show the basis, the hard facts that support your continued statements that there is. Do you have the proof that there is a connection other than, "SupaShe-Male thinks so"?

Actually, yes. Both names, Koos and Dupchek are listed at the same address in NY. But that's all you will get out of me until the D.A.'s office is finished gathering info......

If all of this wasn't true, the lawsuits from "Keys" would have been flying around so fast it would have looked like a hurricane hit the chat boards.

The silence is deafening. Or maybe the fat lady singing made me deaf!

what happen danny boy? i go out for a BBQ and come back to seeing YOU being your TRUE COLOURS. 27_laughing.gif go ahead with the racist slurs and MORONIC put downs! you're pathetic! you don't THINK there are lurkers out there who read what you post? you got some SERIOUS diarrhea of the mouth roid head. you almost have as many social security numbers as SHILL ID's. clocks ticking OLD MAN, tick tock tick tock tick tock 893whatthe.gifmakepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif estrogen? WTF kind of cap is that? confused-smiley-013.gif

LOSER and a COWARD!!!!