• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.6 4 SALE

66 posts in this topic

Thanks "BOC", HA,HA , honestly now that I know I can bump something that is how I will do it, sorry for all those pain the the [!@#%^&^] threades about ASM #300 I just really would like to have a CGC 9.9 and I think everyone knows so hopefully you will just keep me in mind. THANKS

I just think it's funny that his alias is " Koos" and he expends so much energy accusing Supa of being a hermaphrodite/transsexual. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It occurs to me that many of you may not be familiar with the more vernacular meaning of the homonym of the word "Koos"... or "cooze" if you prefer.

So, I give you... THE LINK TO THE ANSWER! UrbanDictionary.com's definition of "Cooze"

I do not intend to be blatantly profane, but it would seem that our favorite comic restorer is providing us with some innsight into his OWN gender confusion by selecting two names with such sexual connotations.

Cooze? Could you provide us with further insight?