• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling all pre-code horror fans....Eerie #1

54 posts in this topic

BUT - these splash pages are probably gonna get lost inside this Eerie #1 folder. They deserve a better resting place!

Great, first you highjack my thread then you insult its existence. Thanks pov, all the work that Shield did to get me to stay in collecting has just been udone by your one remark.

:::piles up comics, shakes out gasoline can, strikes match...:::

frown.gif

grin.gif

BUT - these splash pages are probably gonna get lost inside this Eerie #1 folder. They deserve a better resting place!

Great, first you highjack my thread then you insult its existence. Thanks pov, all the work that Shield did to get me to stay in collecting has just been udone by your one remark.

:::piles up comics, shakes out gasoline can, strikes match...:::

frown.gif

grin.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those splash pages are incredible! Practically extra covers inside books.

No wonder why you have unslabbed so many MLJ books. It's a crime to keep them in plastic prison.

Thank you! You're exactly right. Keep an eye in the splash page forum, I have some real swell stuff headed your way!

What the ????? is Arty doing at 2 stars? Arty is one of the truly informed and informative amoung us! I say we get him back to 3! (too late for me - already fived him a long time ago).

Just "five'd" him as well! He's comfortably at 3 now..!

Yay! and Yay! He be at 3!

And Lantern - sorry - looks like I scooped your thread AGAIN. But I tell you, it is a GREAT topic and I had a blast expressing the horror/weird/supernatural insanity that is OS and just reading the varied responses.

Now put away those matches and buy some GA mylars and boards for your future babies! grin.gif

Wow...thanks guys! laugh.gif

Just gave some stars to those who I haven't 5-starred already .

Btw...that Eerie 1 migth also be a key book to bondage cover collectors. No collection is complete without it, so it's value could only go up as times go by?