• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

insects and rodents eating our comics.....RAT CHEW THREAD !!

104 posts in this topic

100_1087.jpg

Fuelin' up for more comic eatin'!

Those are shredded X-Men #1 (1991) in the bowl. Cheaper and easier to find than cat food.

Jack

(Cyclops cover tastes best)

:o That would be animal cruelty! No X books for my kitties. Only high grade DCs!

100_1087.jpg

Fuelin' up for more comic eatin'!

Those are shredded X-Men #1 (1991) in the bowl. Cheaper and easier to find than cat food.

Jack

(Cyclops cover tastes best)

:o That would be animal cruelty! No X books for my kitties. Only high grade DCs!

My bad -- not quite enough resolution in the picture to tell that they're actually chowing down on shredded, unread "Death of Superman" comics.

Jack

I think the recurring theme here is obvious...comics are not only fun to read, but a balanced part of nutrious meal!

gator

Golden Age, Golden Age, fun to eat, 32 flavors can't be beat.

Unless you really monitor your collection Silverfish can silently destroy your collection without you even being aware of it! Fumigating your home will get rid of them!

Posted before as it used to be Wayne-Tecs. I think this was one of Ryan's first GA pick ups.

White pages to boot :insane:

DC49BDDC-4896-4617-AC4C-18091B7A9F7D-2753-00000145E5473BB6_zps879d78a6.jpg

One of my first major GA pickups perhaps.

I also owned a coverless Batman #1 missing the last page years before I picked up the Tec #33.

Posted before as it used to be Wayne-Tecs. I think this was one of Ryan's first GA pick ups.

I also owned a coverless Batman #1 missing the last page years before I picked up the Tec #33.

Magnificent book! This one was already posted, but it wound up in my possession years later. Here's a new scan.

NEWcomicsmagazine4-1_zpsd255b454.jpg

Magnificent book! This one was already posted, but it wound up in my possession years later. Here's a new scan.

NEWcomicsmagazine4-1_zpsd255b454.jpg

definitely trimmed sir lol

I'm a little surprised that CGC even bother to grade some of these as I've books in much better condition rejected because they felt that it was in too poor of condition to slab? (shrug)
another CGC mystery Peter :juggle:

I'm a little surprised that CGC even bother to grade some of these as I've books in much better condition rejected because they felt that it was in too poor of condition to slab? (shrug)
another CGC mystery Peter :juggle:

Indeed. Its been years now but I think it was either an MMC#4, Tec #35 or this??? hm

smccad31.jpg