• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How was San Diego's OA prices??

10 posts in this topic

First how was it, fun or was it too crowded? both

Did anyone pick up a great piece?

did you see any great dr doom pages for sale? or thanos

How were the prices? Higher then normal, or about the same?

I wish I could of went, however, the large crowds, I suspect, would of agitated me, then I get grumpy and worried about what I missed, oh did I spend to much time in line here, oh crrap, etc...that and I would of spent all my money the first 10 minutes. But I just wondered how the show went for fans and dealers and artist?

take care............DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrDoomChap.gif

I wish I could of went, however, the large crowds, I suspect, would of agitated me, then I get grumpy and worried about what I missed, oh did I spend to much time in line here, oh crrap, etc...that and I would of spent all my money the first 10 minutes. But I just wondered how the show went for fans and dealers and artist?

DrDoomChap.gif

Preview night is the 25th :gossip:

DrDoomChap.gif

Preview night is the 25th :gossip:

Maybe it's Doom contacting us from the future? (shrug)

Funny story : About 3 yrs ago (maybe more/less) the girlfriend and I were debating going to the NY Sci Fi /Comic show at Madision Square Garden.

Her and I went back and forth about it, I was reluctant and finally after some argument of some kind, we decided to go. We would go on Friday and stay till Sunday. Taking the train after working the night shift, we got there about 4 o'clock on Friday. Decided to eat and retire to our hotel, being that we had both been up for over 24 hours. :P

Getting up early Saturday morning, we make our way to MSG and run up the stairs and enter through the main doors. As we are approaching the stairs, we see the big banner on the front of the building with the dates and all this other nonsense. I look at it, but it doesn't really register. hm

Walking in, the security desk was right there. Officer asks "Do you need something ?"....I am like "dude, we are here for the convention" ....as I point to the flyers on the desk.....

He looks at me. "What ?".....I repeat myself and he gives me this "WTF ?" look -

I repeat myself.....

:mad:

He looks at me deadpan and says " Sir, that is NEXT weekend "....... :cry:

True story.....