• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superman vs batman

superman vs batman  

336 members have voted

1. 1. superman vs batman

56 posts in this topic

Superman is my all time favorite character, however, Batman is right behind him at No.2. I like (and collect) both,.

Superheroes are either powered or non-powered.

with Superman you have the perfect powered superhero while Batman is the perfect example of a non-powered superhero.

Superman is my all time favorite character, however, Batman is right behind him at No.2. I like (and collect) both,.

with Superman you have the perfect powered superhero while Batman is the perfect example of a non-powered superhero.

superman is my no1 favorite and batman is my 2 favorite, one of the reasons I made this topic, :)

superman is my no1 favorite and batman is my 2 favorite, one of the reasons I made this topic, :)

you sir, are a genius (thumbs u

An interesting way[one way] to gauge who is more popular is to go into Ebay and punch in Superman. It shows all the listing totals for anything being sold with the word Superman it it.Usually around 11,000 auctions. Batman usually has around 13,000 listings. Batman always has more listings.

i would think that more people (not "comic fans" but "civilians") recognize superman as the original/popular superhero.

he may be, though, not as popular as batman amongst comic fans (i'm a superman fan [thats not to say i am not a comic fan, hey im on the boards right....]), but i tell you what though, superman would kick batman's butt in a dual, we can all agree on that right? :grin:

An interesting way[one way] to gauge who is more popular is to go into Ebay and punch in Superman. It shows all the listing totals for anything being sold with the word Superman it it.Usually around 11,000 auctions. Batman usually has around 13,000 listings. Batman always has more listings.

I used to do that all the time, but then I realized that isn't really an accurate portral of character popularity, only simply that Batman has more KRAP due to all the different types of action figures DC has put out,.

in other words you have, "night vision" Batman or "underwater" Batman "battle armor" Batman, plus all the vehicles, car, plane, boat etc. as to where Superman doesn't need special armor or vehicles. although I have seen a few, "spacesuit" Superman like from the animated series.

but i tell you what though, superman would kick batman's butt in a dual, we can all agree on that right? :grin:

shhh, don't let the Batman folks hear you say that, they'll quote Frank Miller quicker than you can say revisionism,

:shy:

Batman represents the carnal side of most men. He's rich, dates hot women, manhandles bad girls who dig him, and he beats the out of all his haters/enemies. Superman is the dude most guys hate. He's goodytwoshoe, tries to help everyone, got everything he wants or needs. He's like the goodlooking highschool kid that has a nice car, beautiful girlfriend and is smart.Plus Superman's tough to boot. Most guys would love to hate him. So no big surprise with the poll

I guess I'll join the minority by choosing Superman. :grin: Maybe I collected all of these for nothing.

groupshotof24.jpg

Yes... lol