• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superman vs batman

superman vs batman  

336 members have voted

1. 1. superman vs batman

56 posts in this topic

I like Batman a lot more because he is much darker character and this is something which I really like. :devil: Moreover, hi is "the world`s greatest detective" :applause:

Superman is too powerful and certainly I do not like this. Batman has no super abilities and relies only on his intelligence, physical skills and gadjets (and money of course ;)).

One of the reasons Batman to be more popular among fans probably are the several very successful movies that have been made about him recently. Maybe the movie about Superman, which has to be released in the next years will give a new shove to his popularity (shrug)

Batman is way cooler than Superman.

I'm suspicious of Superman fans for some reason. What kind of guy roots for Mr. Perfect?

Superman would absolutely destroy Batman in a fight...

but Batman is just the better character. That's why he's most popular, I think. Having a string of awesome movies hasn't hurt things...

Superman will never make a cool movie.

His costume is hideous.

I'm suspicious of Superman fans for some reason. What kind of guy roots for Mr. Perfect?

but Batman is just the better character. That's why he's most popular, I think. Having a string of awesome movies hasn't hurt things...

His costume is hideous.

Anyone that hangs out with Robin can't be all that cool...

His costume is hideous.

...you know what? You are TOTALLY RIGHT now that I think about it!

hahahaha

Good kill!

funnybat.jpg

His costume is hideous.

...you know what? You are TOTALLY RIGHT now that I think about it!

hahahaha

Good kill!

funnybat.jpg

lol Well played!

Batman is more relatable, Superman is too much of a boyscout.

Saw a funny comic where Batman soaked himself with Kryptonite and after Superman killed him by throwing him into the sun, he got a letter from Bats written before he died explaining that, signed F*%# You, Bruce. it was epic