• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BA773

• Last visited

About BA773

• Birthday 07/07/2003

Retained

• Long Custom Title
    hm... How many threads should I start today?

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Copper Age
    Modern Age

Recent Profile Visitors

1,351 profile views
  1. Maybe a day a first Bat or Supes? Who know? But at the moment is just a dream, I'm a random guy from the middle-low monetary class, an affordable goal and a personal graail would be an All star 3
  2. Well I just had a great change of mindset too a week ago, I'm now looking only for coverless or eventually poor... just want a nice inside and complete... my goal is now to acquire the most stories of the charachters I'm collecting, it's so funny to hunt for them because we dont see these gems often, yeah coverless can be more hard to find than good condition books who are just easier to acquire if you put the money on the table... i look everywhere to find some GA,SA coverless keys, the idea to get piece of history for a penny is so enjoyable!
  3. I cry just to think about this poor coverless thrown into the abyss I would have been so happy to pay for them...
  4. Coverless but complete, Quality Comics are asking 579, this is probably a bit too much if I consider the prices of this company in overall, so if you r one have some missing pages... maybe try to start at 400 and if it not sell... put down the price slowly month after month https://www.ebay.com/itm/386941440694?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=MDUNYfjST3O&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=ffh0bp_9r56&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  5. Lol no surprise this one been sold 1 day after I noticed it, I even suppose it was bought by someone who seen it on the thread
  6. Here an exemple: A coverless flash 123 could probably worth 100$ idk really... So maybe it worth to spend just a few more to get a totally ripped cover but still have a cover like this (on the investment side) this one is listed for 170$ but if the book continue to improve over years it could be better to just spend these little 70 in more now. What do you think? Inside perfect >
  7. I changed a bit the subject of the thread... Rip off is just throw out money if you pay a good tip for the condition... however as I mentioned in my edited post buying detached cover could be good if we re reader, coverless collector but still want to buy for investment.
  8. So recently i started to look for coverless books and the fact is that they re really few opportunities to get some online... probably people who have some don't even think to sell it because it's worthless or maybe prefer to keep them because if you have keys issues it's cool to just own the book and you will never get it for cheaper than the copy you have... So maybe here is my tought... why not rather buy books who still have at least a remaining part of the cover or the cover detached this way it will be easier to find books AND NOW COME THE THE PRINCIPAL SUBJECT: Will be much more attractive for buyer in a few case where I want to resell it a day? What do you think?
  9. Well I understand your views but im really looking for coverless books now, yes it's weird but I choose to take this path...
  10. After seen the panel I started to have a deep love for this book... I hesitated for long and asked many questions to the seller then finally purchased it for 285... I was concerned by writings on the inside or something and the seller told me the books was clean inside so I bought, few minutes after I received a really sad message and the deal been canceled but at least it gave me hope in humanity, thanks to: key-comics-boston For being honest, his message is below, a nice man > Jeremy- a thousand apologies. I went back to my old purchases, and this book has writing on two pages, plus a tear. I bought this comic and actually got a refund as a result. I was thinking this was a different clean coverless comic… the ASM 129 I have listed. Sorry for the mixup and sending full refund now.
  11. What do you think of a coverless All star #24 for 100$? This is one of my favourite issue of the serie and I negotiated the price to 100 with a seller, not sure if it's really worth so much but at least it's easier to spend 100 than 300.
  12. Sorry I'm using the bad words, I was asking if the paper of the GA books is tears easily?