• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coverdeath

• Last visited

About Coverdeath

• Birthday 07/07/2003

Retained

• Long Custom Title
    hm... How many threads should I start today?

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Golden Age
    Silver Age
    Bronze Age
    Copper Age
    Modern Age

Recent Profile Visitors

2,035 profile views
  1. After disscusion with the seller, all was clear and they even gave me a nice gift of 10% on my next purchase. The listing concerned in this thread ended tonight, I finally decided to take my chance and I won! I was not really motived and I placed a bid only 5$ dollar over the highest bidder, surprisingly no higher reserve for him. I know that you could find it cheaper but 52$ for a book listed over 200$ in GD Is certainly a nice price! So happy to acquired it! I guess you all know how important is this book? Obviously the blue Bowman is one of the most important vilain of the batman rogue gallery! Thanks to Qualitycomix! Everything ends well!
  2. From experience... don't expect to get any other reply from the man. This is certainly not the first time we see this kind of thread on the forum.
  3. what do you think on the delay DC have on Marvel, could it be corrected a day or not? In the early 60s Marvel came out with all these new series featuring astonishing charachters and everyone were amazed... But look on the side of DC, many GA charachters made their come back 10 years after or so in a totally new iteration like Green Lantern or Flash, we also got a modern version of the JSA, the JLA, the mightiest super heroes team in the world! So many of the books are still so affordable when you comparate it to the Marvels. JLA 1, Green Lantern 1, Flash 105. Hawkman, Atom, Aquaman, all got their own titles and their first issues are still totally unvaluable... Most of the books I quoted are not the first app of the charachters but they are the beginning of a brand new serie so it's still have a significant impact and anyway most of the first app aren't much better except for showcase 4 or 22.
  4. What we think here of this man selling pages of random book for 10x the value of the complete comics? hundreds are available if you r interested
  5. If it's a print error it would be really hard to define a value, if it's married it's a totally different question in this last case I advise you to separate the cover of the book and sell them apart as 0.1/0.3
  6. This is the roster who inspired the TV show of the 00's that I watched as a kid, so I always had a great link with this team. I'm hesitating between Robin and Raven, the 2 with the most interesting personalities and the greatest direct opposition, most of the titans rogues had usually a principal target on the team, Deathstroke was focused on Robin, Trigon on his daughter Raven. The 3 others members didn't have a such interesting arch enemy in my opinion. So I have to make a choice between the 2, I m gonna pick Robin because he still the leader and also the only remaining member of the original team who debuted in 1966, and even if over the years we remember more the Wolfman/Perez iteration, we have to think that without the original team we would never have seen them.
  7. Really great books! Look at the emotion in the Robin face on this splash page!
  8. For me it was just weird because the edge were so white and the center normal or and tanned
  9. Not even noticed this little piece on the bottom before you speak of it, i can assure you that if an inch of it disappeared it has fallen but never been cut.