• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aslpride8

• Last visited

5 Followers

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I think I have posted a bit over $3k stuff in my sale thread. I will stop here, and hopefully, I will make some deals. Best offers are welcome. I don't need to sell them all, but I need sufficient funds for gas, food, sleep, and poop. (poop is pretty much free elsewhere, but you get the idea of my trip. ) It will be a 3k-mile trip. Your claims and/or offers will be appreciated.
  2. Wolverine 300 blank cover sketch and signed by Ed McGuiness. Great artist! $300
  3. X-Men lot $300 (NMA2 is F- and U X-Men 137 is VF+) Too many keys to point out, but shown in pictures is sufficient.
  4. Spider-Man lot $100 (265 and 361, both are 2nd print.)
  5. G.I. Joe lot. $100 (18 is second print, 21 is G/VG, 46-63 are NM, Tales 1 NM and other copy 1, 2 are F/VF)
  6. Thundercats 2-7 NM copies, very clean. $60
  7. Punisher lot. $125. All of the Punisher limited series are mid-grade, while the rest are VF/NM.
  8. 10 Mandalorian-related lot. $130 Crain cover by itself is already valued at $60-$80.
  9. I don't want to sell this, but I am letting it go. It has some minor damage from Campbell's store. X-Men 1 Campbell Rogue Variant cover AP LTD 300. 207/300 Slight bend in the upper right corner and a crease on the surface at the bottom left area. $350
  10. Lady Death VS Zombie Tramp Kickstarter set $130 (digital block to cover the nudity to comply with the CGC rules)
  11. Batman the Killing Joke 1st Print NM, 3rd Print NM-, 3rd Print VF/NM, 8th Print NM, 9th Print VF (have a writing imprint on the cover as if someone is writing on a piece of paper and one long draw imprint line from top to bottom. Very rare to find elsewhere.) 11th Print NM. $200 for the lot.
  12. X-Men 94 CGC 7.5, it need no explanation. It has great color and is appealing. $750