• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TooSnappy1

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Wow a 5yo thread. I loves these as an admirer of the slab remarks. The bullet in the head is one of the best!
  2. Damn how did I previously miss this. Great grab! These are great.
  3. Lol.not sure about that one as I've never had the pleasure of reading the book. All I know is I'm really starting to get interested and would like to collect these different slab remark books. They are awesome. This is one of the best collections I've seen in one place. I just wonder if someone has compiled info on the different remarks/books or if CGC had a list somewhere or anything like that. Like I previously said I absolutely love your collection you have here. I wish i had the money I'd buy them all.
  4. Hello. I just noticed you didn't have the ghosts 30 in there and it's not marked sold. Just wanna make sure no confusion. Thank you
  5. This is my dream "slab remarks" collection. And WTF is the tongue remark? I've never seen that. Are there other severed tongue covers? 🤣