• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

batmiesta

• Last visited

6 Followers

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,757 profile views
  1. On the flip side, most magazines on Clink went for peanuts tonight.
  2. Leave them buried if any of them are approaching 9.8 .
  3. TOZ # 2 is such a great cover and very hard to find in HG, took me years and several copies to find one worth grading in the grade I wanted.
  4. I can kind of understand getting a Golden age book slabbed so it doesn't get damaged anymore than it already is, but slabbing a brand new book to get a 9.8 and then sell it for $10 to $20 is baffling.
  5. So many new books CGC 9.8 selling for $10 -$20 you have to ask why are people grading this carp?
  6. DAREDEVIL #163, NEWSSTAND EDITION, CGC 9.8 NM/MT THE AUCTION HAS ENDED 1980, Frank Miller DD vs Hulk Current Bid: $2,600 Number Of Bids: 31 Add to WantList [Sell One Of These]
  7. Usual board rules apply, posted in the thread trumps all, even agreed PM deals, so post to avoid any arguments or disappointment. Please feel free to ask any questions and for more pictures if needed. Paypal only please, books shipped via UK postal service, unless otherwise requested. Returns accepted if unhappy for any reason. Got a copy of The UK weekly Titans #1 with the poster still attached, the book is showing some age and the poster has some foxing, if you need more pictures give me a shout. I have included a picture of what the full poster looks like. $75 shipped.
  8. Happens nearly every Clink auction, never to the books I'm selling though.