• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Events

Events happening today

1. 2
    PM

07 April 2019 02:00 PM      08:00 PM

Philadelphia Comic Book Convention
    Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019
    Hours: 10am to 4pm
    Admission: $3
    Location: Clarion Hotel Conference Center (formerly Ramada Philadelphia Airport), 76 Industrial Highway, Essington, PA 19029
    Parking: Free on-site
    Special Guests
    - To Be Announced

Comic and Collectibles
    Over 60 dealer tables provide a huge selection of comic books and related collectibles!  
     - Golden Age Comics
     - Silver Age Comics
     - Bronze Age Comics
     - Modern Comics and the Latest Issues
     - Original Artwork
     - Graphic Novels, Trade Paperbacks and Hardcovers
     - DVDs
     - Japanese Manga
     - Toys and Action Figures
     - Statues and Busts
     - Non-Sportscards
    Door Prizes
    Hourly door prizes will be given away starting at 11am!  Hold on to your entrance ticket for a chance to win.  You must be present to win.
    Directions
    The Philadelphia Comic Book Convention is located near the Philadelphia Airport at the Clarion Hotel Conference Center (formerly the Ramada Philadelphia Airport), 76 Industrial Highway, Essington, PA 19029.
    From Southbound I-95 - Take I-95 S to Exit 9A (Essington).  Merge onto 420 S (Wanamaker Ave).  Turn RIGHT onto Industrial Highway.  The Clarion Hotel is on the LEFT side.
    From Northbound I-95 - Take I-95 N to Exit 8 (Ridley Park).  Stay to the RIGHT and merge onto S. Stewart Ave.  Turn LEFT onto Industrial Highway.  The Clarion Hotel is on the RIGHT side.
    Public Transportation - Accessible by SEPTA Bus Route 37
    Google Map to Philadelphia Comic Book Convention  
    For Information or Dealers' Tables
    Phone: (856) 217-5737
    Email: dwoywood@yahoo.com
    Official Website:   www.philadelphiacomic-con.com  
    Next Show
    The next show will be on Sunday June 2, 2019.

Event details

Community Calendar 0 Comments · 0 Reviews
2 2