• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,862 posts in this topic

You may get a shot at one of them (and more) before too long. :whistle:

:popcorn:

Not on the boards. :gossip:

And why not...? :taptaptap:

Giving a fair shot to everyone, instead of first-come first-served. Number 3 registry set. :sumo:

Just in case you missed it in the 10 other threads: :insane:

jim83.jpg

Oh my!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

The rumors were true!!!!!!!!!!! :o:gossip:lol

Sweet book - Huge $$ for those over 6.0 and above!!!! great book. Will never go wrong with it.

Thanks. Another Nick on the boards I see. Can't go wrong w/ that name.

Nick's (Flaming Telepath, or FT for short) a great person to deal with and has a lot of nice books...I've got some real keepers in my set from Nick as well! :headbang:

But that dam across-the-pond shipping charges... :tonofbricks:

jim83.jpg

Wow, I held this beauty in my hands at the launch and I so, so wanted it. If only I could have afforded it. At least it can't torment me anymore when I visit the office. The gap on the wall display was the first thing I noticed when I walked in the other day.

Congrats Rich, it's a super sweet 7.0. (worship)

Thanks. Another Nick on the boards I see. Can't go wrong w/ that name.

Nick's (Flaming Telepath, or FT for short) a great person to deal with and has a lot of nice books...I've got some real keepers in my set from Nick as well! :headbang:

But that dam across-the-pond shipping charges... :tonofbricks:

I remember that FF # 2 that you bought from Nick that I'd nearly bought. If it hadn't been for the # 4 that I picked up instead.......

jim83.jpg

Wow, I held this beauty in my hands at the launch and I so, so wanted it. If only I could have afforded it. At least it can't torment me anymore when I visit the office. The gap on the wall display was the first thing I noticed when I walked in the other day.

Congrats Rich, it's a super sweet 7.0. (worship)

Thanks Garry!! If I didn't sell like 15 HG ST's, I couldn't have pulled the trigger either :insane: At least I've removed the bane of your existence from Comicana. :foryou:

I remember asking Nick early on, "Is the book still available or did Garry buy it?"

I agree, its an exceptional 7.0 + I'm very, very chuffed with it. :cloud9:

I'm sure you'll never regret having pulled the trigger on that book, Rich. It's one of the good ones. :applause: