• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,862 posts in this topic

Finally in hand... :headbang:

JOURNEYINTOMYSTERY112CGC90OW.jpg

JIM112FC-2.jpg

Sweet copy Tom!! Was the cracked case disclosed in the item description?

Not sure if it happened in transit :o but I'm sending it back thru CLINK for reholdering ...love the book though... :headbang:

That's a great looking VFNM book, congrats Tom. The time to re-holder it shouldn't be bad now, my ASM 50 took about six weeks from when CLink said they shipped it(September). Regards,

Pickedup both of these recently. The 151 takes me way back....I missed it on the stands and my next door neighbor got one....but wouldn't let me touch it. It's been one of my favorites ever since lol GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0011-3.jpg

scan0021-3.jpg

I'm in the unique position of having 2 copies now....that one and a de-slabbed 7.0 White. I wasn't expecting to get the recent (better) one but my friend had some problems and sold it to me. I've been coveting it for years, but hate to get it due to a hardship. The scan makes it look a lot worse than it is. It's one of my favorite of the early ones....Thor chasing Loki chasing Thor all through Manhatten....Guggenheim(sp?) Museum on the cover :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

Early birthday present from my son arrived today. :cloud9:

B-Nh-fgmkKGrHqRiQEzN5e9PBdBM8D1HIZQ_3.jpg[/img]

Your son has good taste! :applause:

It's a shame I don't have a daughter to marry off to him....I could use some birthday presents like that m'self. GOD BLESS...