• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY Watching "300" !!!

31 posts in this topic

One of my favorite movies from the past few years. I do not buy many DVD movies, but this one I have already purchased to watch again and again and again.

I liked it enough, but i like more of a story and character development.. Like Gladiator, This movie lacked that, when someone died u didn't care, even if it was someone's son.

Time for you to put on a dress and admit that Y chromosome you're missing isn't gonna come back THIS lifetime. EMBRACE the action, embrace the MACHISMO, embrace the unyielding courage, because it is good. :cloud9:

Abut halfway through you'll get tired of Gerard Butler constantly screaming every single line... zzz

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MEN YELLING, OLD LADY? :baiting:

Soldiers who know they're going to die do better with verbal motivation and leadership.

Abut halfway through you'll get tired of Gerard Butler constantly screaming every single line... zzz

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MEN YELLING, OLD LADY? :baiting:

Soldiers who know they're going to die do better with verbal motivation and leadership.

:signfunny: and true!