• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOCK a double strike.

185 posts in this topic

I missed it. :sorry:

Who used the raciest remark?

There were only two of them tussling, so wouldn't that be the racier remark?

Actually, the part I read was such childishly silly posturing that I thought it may have been a put-on. Apparently not. The last I saw was a mildly insulting reference to T living in Asia -- probably got worse from there.

Jack

the only thing that drives me nutz about jc is his constant krap about how after over 30 years

suddenly the vintage comic market is going to crash. (which i know some of you agree).

other then that i fully enjoy his posts.

the only thing that drives me nutz about jc is his constant krap about how after over 30 years

suddenly the vintage comic market is going to crash. (which i know some of you agree).

You can say this after the total hatchet job he did on you in that "how much will they be worth in 30 years?" thread? He not only insulted your opinion, he completely all over your intelligence, mocked you, etc. Very personal stuff.

You MUST be a glutton for punishment or suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

You can say this after the total hatchet job he did on you in that "how much will they be worth in 30 years?" thread? He not only insulted your opinion, he completely all over your intelligence, mocked you, etc. Very personal stuff.

Which is all par for the course for JC.

lol takes WAY more then then some guy trying to pass along his doom and gloom.

and to be honest i think the reason he got so pissed that day was cause he knows i'm right.