• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Value Stamps

35 posts in this topic

Was there a rare or scarce one?

One everyone was chasing in order to complete their collection?

There was one in Hulk 181....but I am sure you won't have trouble finding a copy to cut the coupon out of..

(thumbs u

C

Was there a rare or scarce one?

One everyone was chasing in order to complete their collection?

There was one in Hulk 181....but I am sure you won't have trouble finding a copy to cut the coupon out of..

(thumbs u

C

Hulk 181 has Shanna the She-Devil. That one also appeared in Astonishing Tales 23 and Man-Thing 13.

THX, Mr. Stronguy.

Any relation to that Ranxerox clone Strong Guy from X-Factor?

(Who is that in your avatar?)

====================

I had the sense not to clip them and kept track of which ones I had on a list.

I think I made it up to 50 or so.

I wasn't too concerned with it.

I've still got my completed book of MVSs. I saw one go on eBay a couple years ago, and it went for over $500. Mine hasn't aged any, and the glue I used (Elmer's?) didn't discolor or deteriorate.

I've still got my completed book of MVSs. I saw one go on eBay a couple years ago, and it went for over $500. Mine hasn't aged any, and the glue I used (Elmer's?) didn't discolor or deteriorate.

One ended on eBay a couple of weeks ago missing the WWBN stamp... $135.

Hey Jeff,

Speaking of MVS,...

how is your OA MVS set coming??

Is it about half complete?

hm

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=965521

Last count I believe I had 36 to go. I'm going to Baltimore so I can probably kick out 15 or so (from some really good people) if things go well.

THX, Mr. Stronguy.

Any relation to that Ranxerox clone Strong Guy from X-Factor?

(Who is that in your avatar?)

Stronguy is a screen name I've been using for 20 years (before Strong Guy from X-Factor). Back in the day you had a limit of 8 bytes for stuff like that thus there are not 2 Gs.

As far as the avatar goes, you'll have to figure that out for yourself. Hint: it comes from an interior page of a book that's as old as I am.