• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whoo Hoo! Bone #1 came back at a 9.4!

43 posts in this topic

ArAich says..."Sell your Bone."... (thumbs u
:blush:

I would personally say to Hold your Bone. :devil:

What was the print run... something like 3000 in 1991? (I read that somewhere but if someone has definitive numbers, that'd be great.)

That puts it on par with TMNT #1.

Wait for the animated movie....

I agree with the "hold your bone" crowd....unless you need the cash. My 8.5 "raw bone" sold so easily it made my head spin. I can only imagine what a CGC 9.4 will go for now...and it probably hasn't peaked yet.

October and I recently sold his CGC 9.6 Q (sig) for $1200..... (shrug who knows what the future holds for your bone hm:grin:

ArAich says..."Sell your Bone."... (thumbs u
:blush:

I would personally say to Hold your Bone. :devil:

What was the print run... something like 3000 in 1991? (I read that somewhere but if someone has definitive numbers, that'd be great.)

That puts it on par with TMNT #1.

Wait for the animated movie....

I agree with the "hold your bone" crowd....unless you need the cash. My 8.5 "raw bone" sold so easily it made my head spin. I can only imagine what a CGC 9.4 will go for now...and it probably hasn't peaked yet.

October and I recently sold his CGC 9.6 Q (sig) for $1200..... (shrug who knows what the future holds for your bone hm:grin:

Guess that means he could get big bucks for his Bone out on the street? :wishluck:

Guess that means he could get big bucks for his Bone out on the street? :wishluck:

Believe Annihilus when he tells you that this Bone will never see the street. You just never know what kind of impurities it might pick up out there. Also, his Bone isn't signed....so that may make a difference as to whether somone will want it or not. Some folks don't like writing on their Bone.