• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ERROR IN THE LISTING

43 posts in this topic

Aloha All,

I just read this thread and I appreciate everyone's understanding of our listing errors last week. We use a system called auctionhelper and there is a box to check that will make auctions a fixed price listing instead of an auction. One of my employees was listing Yu-Gi-Oh! and when he got around to posting the CGC's, he did not uncheck the box to make them regular auctions. Out of all the auctions that were listed with the Buy It Now, only 8 were hit before I could end them. There were two buyers that understood our mistake and didn't hold us to the auction prices. We thanked them and also sent off a box of Chocolates for their troubles. However, there were two other bidders that chose to buy the books and we shipped them out as any other order. Thanks for your comments.

Sincerely,

Bryce

Ideal Collectables