• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fishy Bidding on a SPIDEY #135 CGC 9.2? SELLER BUSTED!

31 posts in this topic

.......thats what i thought, punisher only appears in one panel.......

and the tarantula was a pretty lame villain.........i seem to remember that they turned him into a giant spider in the end.............. grin.gif

Murph0 how is ASM 134 broken out as cameo and not 2nd app of Punisher and instead falls in ASM 135 as full 2nd app? How many panels does it take to make it past cameo into a full app? Much like Hulk 180 is being touted by some sellers, mainly to hype it up for more bucks, as the true first app of Wolverine???

......darth, punisher only appears in one panel in #134 so cannot be considered his second appearance.............the character has to be an integral part of the story to count as a full appearance...............(maybe.... grin.gif )

so more than one panel? 3 panels? Constitutes appearance? Sorry if I'm coming across argumentative. I just would like to get people's feel on this? Maybe an Overstreet adviser could enlighten us on their take? Other issues you can think of with cameo vs app? X-Factor 5 cameo Apocalypse???

the character has to be an integral part of the story to count as a full appearance

OK, this is interesting. I have Conan the Barbarian #24, this is the Second app of Red Sonja, she made a brief app in #23. So is #23 the first app and #24 the first FULL app? or is #24 just the second app?

Phil

Yo, according to their webpage, they are shipping books received in San Diego. I will call customer service to confirm this fact and get the applicable grade of the books. I do have 2 of them so I will have to decide which one to dump on you IF it meets your stupid minimum 9.2 grade. If it's a 9.4, the price will be $1 less than gman's price! shocked.gif

Don't you have to be a Canuck to get a Canadian discount? Just because you have associated yourself with Trish doesn't mean you are one of US! But, then again CI is one of us, so maybe you are better for it! wink.gif Are you gonna provide the ladies? The WWE divas - Panties and Bra match in my living room? shocked.gif