• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver & Bronze Books For Sale: All Grades

74 posts in this topic

Well, I have a ton o books to process from my pick-up binge, thinking of getting a hunchback to help out around here with the scanning/packing duties. I'd like to offer most(all) of the stuff here first and I will try a weekly thread scheduled for maybe Thursday or Friday before the books head off to other destinations(website, show stock, ebay, etc.). Unfortunately I will not be around for next weekend's VCC so I will post these for this week with maybe a few additions for tomorrow, then in two weeks do another thread. There may be some specific threads but a lot will be like this one(mixed). Hoping to get 50+ books up today/tomorrow.

NOW FEATURED: LARGER SCANS!

Shipping will be $5 in US, $10 to Canada for 1-6 or so books, $12 for other 1-6 books.

Need a back cover scan? (thumbs u I'm your man! Need full refund policy if not satisfied(as long as I'm notified within 7 days)? (thumbs u I'm your man! Need to see video of me dressed as a hooker singing Happy Birthday while sitting on the lap of one of my best buddies when he turned 21? :sick: Well, you'll have to talk to my friend Dave about that, he's got the tape.

Abbott and Costello #3 (Charlton) VG/F $5 light long crease upper right

Action Comics #308 F 15

Action Comics #329 VF 30

Action Comics #343 VF- 16

Action Comics #354 VF 24

Action Comics #372 VF 20

Action Comics #394 F/VF 8

Action Comics #398 VF 14

Action Comics #399 VF- 8

Action Comics #402 F 4 small stain lower right corner

Action Comics #408-1 VF+ 14

Action Comics #408-2 VF/VF+ 13

Action Comics #410 VF/NM 20

Action Comics #432 VF/NM 12

Any bronze wonder womens being listed today?

Not today. One lot I am going through is about 2500 books so I am processing them as they come and pulling specific wants lists when I can.

got anything else Andrew? Bats? Tecs? Coll Deadman covers? Fuuk, anything cool in HG that isnt real expensive?

There will be most of those coming up, but won't be into the Bs or higher tonight..there will be some cheaper HG in most of the posts. I need that hunchback to help scan, accepting resumes now!