• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DW's High Grade Fantastic Plastic Fantastic Four

26 posts in this topic

DW's High Grade Fantastic Plastic Fantastic Four

th_ff22198w.jpgth_ff16296wt.jpgth_ff13096w.jpgth_ff12496w.jpg

Fantastic Four 124 - $285

Fantastic Four 130 - $225

Fantastic Four 162 - $105 - Tremont Collection

Fantastic Four 221 - $45

All books are CGC 9.6 with white pages with the exception of FF 221. It is CGC 9.8 with white pages. All cases appear to be in good condition with the exception of FF 162 which has two cracks in the top of the CGC holder.

Shipping charges will be exact postage. Insurance is an additional charge and optional. Paypal, check or money order. I can also accept credit cards (No American Express) without having to use paypal. Payment expected within 7 days. Seven day return policy. Do not post :takeit: in the thread. Please PM me. In the event more than one person wants the same book, my time/date stamp on the PM is what will be used to see who is first. Thank you.

What's a refund?
Business owners like you never get them...unless you prepaid too much :golfclap:
What's prepay?
Don't they force self-employ people to pay installments, as you're probably not source deducted? Or are you an "employee" of a scam company that you set up?

I am supposed to pay quarterly; however, since I do not know exactly what my income will be from year to year, I do not. Therefore, I pay a penalty for not filing quarterly. Even if I did file quarterly, I would still be penalized if I underpaid, so what the hell.