• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Ebay Buy

124 posts in this topic

Some of us just have common sense and know how to evaluate the hobby, while not making stupid threads about bargain bin books they find on Ebay, only to be gleeful about it later.

Again, enjoy the pos.

As a high grade X-men collector, I appreciated your humor initially. Now you are just being a complete a-hole.

Some of us just have common sense and know how to evaluate the hobby, while not making stupid threads about bargain bin books they find on Ebay, only to be gleeful about it later.

Again, enjoy the pos.

As a high grade X-men collector, I appreciated your humor initially. Now you are just being a complete a-hole.

DANG! I was had intended to go for partial, and not complete. I guess I overshot the mark. Thanks for the review of my post. (thumbs u

Gotta agree with Tomega if you are serious Deathlock You are being a little ruff (tsk)

You're right, what this hobby needs is more people buying up the bargain bin books, so that it takes me less time to go through a dealers table.

hm 179... hm is that shipped or is shipping extra...do you offer insurance?
For you, that includes everything, as I can tell you know a good deal when you see one. I wouldn't want to be accused of overcharging shipping.

But... wait a minute if your selling it doesn't that mean you bought this comic...

Again, that razor sharp intellect have noticed the obvious. I admit that just because a comic is in ones possession, does not mean it was purchased by that same person. There are many ways to obtain a comic as magnificent as this one.

OK, far be it for me to be the voice of reason, but...

There's nothing wrong at all with posting your purchases on these boards...I encourage everyone to participate. In fact, there's a thread stickied at the top of General called 'This Week In My Collection'.

There really is no need to start a thread about each individual purchase...can you imagine the chaos if everyone did so?

OK, far be it for me to be the voice of reason, but...

There's nothing wrong at all with posting your purchases on these boards...I encourage everyone to participate. In fact, there's a thread stickied at the top of General called 'This Week In My Collection'.

There really is no need to start a thread about each individual purchase...can you imagine the chaos if everyone did so?

the voice of reason. :applause: