• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Ebay Buy

124 posts in this topic

I don't follow that deadbeat thread (it got soooooooooo boring after 10 posts), so one thing has nothing to do with the other as far as I'm concerned. If you had posted "nobody wants to read your post deadbeat" or "nice that you can pay for that book, what about the others you have renegged on" and included a link to what you're talking about that would be an entirely different objection than the one you actually made. But that link (which I didn't click on) was a bit later in the thread.

I think you get my (and others') point: Please don't destroy the wonder and mystery for the kids! [i want to sell them my old smelly comics.]

I don't follow that deadbeat thread (it got soooooooooo boring after 10 posts), so one thing has nothing to do with the other as far as I'm concerned. If you had posted "nobody wants to read your post deadbeat" or "nice that you can pay for that book, what about the others you have renegged on" and included a link to what you're talking about that would be an entirely different objection than the one you actually made. But that link (which I didn't click on) was a bit later in the thread.

I think you get my (and others') point: Please don't destroy the wonder and mystery for the kids! [i want to sell them my old smelly comics.]

I don't have to get your point, since you fail to see anyone else's. (Just hope you don't sell them to him, otherwise you won't get paid.)

I fully understand the conversation. You think it's dopey for him to post his "steal of a deal" on a low grade SA beater. Sure, if everyone did that we'd have tens of thousands of posts cluttering things up. But he's new here and young and you should cut him some slack. We have like 4 teenagers who post here and we shouldn't go about driving them away.

really? and when do you draw the line? How about when they fail to complete several deals in the Forum-only marketplace?

Would you still defend them?

On these here boards you can be tried as an adult (or what passes for one here) for such an offense. Those found guilty are forced to read Secret Wars II and write a book report on it.