• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazine Marketplace

83 posts in this topic

Anything to keep the crickets away from this forum. here's the place to promote your magazines for sale as they get lost in the shufle in the marketplace.

I have a set of Spirit mags from Warren for sale in the marketplace. Feel free to check them out.

Ed

Jarren helped me out with some of the Skywalds I was looking for, but I'm still looking to fill some holes. Looking for average VF to VF/NM copies.

Still looking for these:

Nightmare # 4, 7, 11, 16, 18, 21, 23 & Annual November 1972 & 1974.

Psycho # 3, 5, 16, 18, 19 & 24.

Scream # 8, 9 & 10.

PM if you have any to part with.

:popcorn:

Shouldn't you be posting like a mad man to keep ahead of mutant keys.......or do you realize, as the Borg say, "Resistance is futile". hm

When he gets close......I'll start a random cover thread. I have 2000+ scans I can fire off in individual posts. :insane:

Shouldn't you be posting like a mad man to keep ahead of mutant keys.......or do you realize, as the Borg say, "Resistance is futile". hm

When he gets close......I'll start a random cover thread. I have 2000+ scans I can fire off in individual posts. :insane:

Excellent counter attack strategy!!! :applause:

I hope everyone doesn't mind if I use the thread to post a few magazine lots for sale.

First up is Starlog 1-65, 67-70, 73 75 81 82 and Scrapbook with duplicates of 29 and 30. I kept the issues 1-27 in the bag the original owner had them in since the early 80's when they came out. Thought that might be cool for a new buyer to unwrap. All high grade unread copies NM- to NM+

Price $100 postage paid in the US.

Sep2007082.jpg

Sep2007083.jpg

Sep2007084.jpg