• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazine Marketplace

83 posts in this topic

The only reason the old prices are so much higher in most cases is because so few were slabbed at the time.

More like Chris Bell and Bill Hughes jacking up the prices on each other while they fought for every single high grade magazines. Both are gone now.

Bill Hughes gone? He lives just a few miles from me.

I mean that he doesn't bid on every single CGC magazine that shows up just like he gave up on his Conan run. Those 2 bidders supported the magazine market for a couple of years.

The only reason the old prices are so much higher in most cases is because so few were slabbed at the time.

More like Chris Bell and Bill Hughes jacking up the prices on each other while they fought for every single high grade magazines. Both are gone now.

Bill Hughes gone? He lives just a few miles from me.

I mean that he doesn't bid on every single CGC magazine that shows up just like he gave up on his Conan run. Those 2 bidders supported the magazine market for a couple of years.

Like the new avatar BTW! :applause: