• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nothing To See

88 posts in this topic

Not worried, if not here, it will sell someplace else, but please enlighten me with your theory :popcorn:
It looks like krap

You are about 2 seconds away from being the first forumite I put on ignore rantrant

:tonofbricks:

Not worried, if not here, it will sell someplace else, but please enlighten me with your theory :popcorn:
It looks like krap

You are about 2 seconds away from being the first forumite I put on ignore rantrant

:wishluck:

It looks like krap

:whatev:

It looks like krap

It looks like krap

:whatev::whatev:

It looks like krap

:whatev::whatev:

it's a pretty common book and while your price including shipping is completely in line with the 90-day GPA average - if not a bit underpriced - it's got something of a higher slab premium than warranted for the availability, in his opinion.

he probably should have just not said anything, but it's not as though he was trying to krap on your sales thread (shrug)

My theory: Although we're on the CGC Forums, raw books sell exponentially easier and faster than slabbed ones.

I'm used to it.

Should have known better then to sell slabbed books here in the first place.

Doesnt hurt to try..

I'll just stick to raw books from now on. Hate to say it but all my slabbed books that dont sell here, I end up getting more then asking price on Ebay