• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUCKER OR SAVVY

52 posts in this topic

Help me out folks. Did a impulse buy late yesterday and need to know If it was a wise buy.."SAVY"..or pretty dang stupid.."SUCKER" Haunting E-BAYS NEWLY LISTED BUY IT NOWS and pounced on it! I know little about this comic except that the regular edition glutted the market. Keep in mind this is the NN edition only sent to PX Bases. I plan on just sitting on them for now. So please determine SAVY or SUCKER and explain why. Thanks LINK TO AUCTION

Sorry folks new to this could not get a link to work. The item is from a reputable dealer What I bought is 200 copys of WALLY WOOD AND STEVE DITKOS "CANNON:. The items look to be a Wharehouse find and just taken out of the original box, so VF/NM is likely. I picked these up for 93.00 shipped. Again apologize for the screwy non link.l

This was a warehouse find, and is very, very easy to find.

I bought some books from one dealer several times, and they always included a NM copy of this book with every order, for free, going on for months.

They must have had an incredible amount of them.

I think you did okay (thumbs u

Their more common than Jim Lee X-Men 1's (almost ;) ) but you should be able to get 5 bucks a go no problem if you are looking to flip them. Is it worth all the work of selling them individually? Probably not unless you are setting up at a con or something. If you need to sell some you could probably sell them in small lots on the boards.

I think you did okay (thumbs u

Their more common than Jim Lee X-Men 1's (almost ;) ) but you should be able to get 5 bucks a go no problem if you are looking to flip them. Is it worth all the work of selling them individually? Probably not unless you are setting up at a con or something. If you need to sell some you could probably sell them in small lots on the boards.

If Bronzilla's get snapped up by Wood-hungry Boardies, I've got 40 that I bought in 2002 to keep feeding the demand! :sick::wishluck::sick:

Anyone have a link to more info on this issue. Or can tell me a little bit about its origins? How did so many get in the marketplace at once? is the nn better to have than issue 2?

I bought 200 you bought 40 does thius make me more SAVVY than you? :insane:

I think you are 5x more Savvysucktastic than I, but we both deserve a smack in the face with a fish.

:wishluck: