• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BULLDOG COLLECTIBLES ARE not SCAM ARTISTS

25 posts in this topic

My definition of "professional" encompasses the concept of CONSISTANCY.

If a dealer is hit or miss, then they're not on my list of folks I want to buy from.

Does it have to be 100% consistency? If so then you better stop shopping at any major store out there. Most companies are happy to be above 98% satisfaction ratings. That means 2% of the time they mess up. Not good enough?

It's interesting that people jumped on dekeuk so quickly for posting something positive. It's not like he's defending Dupcak or something. It's an ebay dealer that we've seen one major problem with. People need to back off and realize that one problem does not make a dealer a scam artist.

And for the record I've bought many things from Bulldog and never had a problem. And no... he doesn't own my soul.

I would agree with that... 1 out of 10 transactions going south is way too much. Bulldog's rep isn't that low so they should still be acceptable. Granted, we don't know how many unhappy people just don't leave feedback, but I think 10% would be high (shrug)