• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSITIVE Feedback Thread for CGC... (let's try again)... key word: Positive

45 posts in this topic

Did you (anyone) ever get a book that was "touched up" and noticed it due to a little education learned here at the forum? I was lucky to have caught someone before it was too late. I bought a raw DD 131 almost 2 years ago or so and while inspecting it I noticed it had a slight "purple/red reflection" in some black areas. Having already picked Chris Friesen's brain on the phone concerning common resto... it was obvious the guy used a black "ball point" pen to fill in some spots (but the reflection gives that away). Needless to say, an angry, but non accusatory email suggesting the guy he got the book from whenever was a crook (leaving him an opp to save face) I obtained a full refund with shipping paid too. He settled that quick (too quick, never reacted to the resto comments, just paid up)... I hope he never did it again.

I told you Bruce, the black Bic was the closet thing I had, since my Sharpie had dried out from work on my Wolverine LS 3's, Marvel feature 3's and my Marv spotlight 5s... sorry.gif

Regarding the CGC staff, I have always had extremely good service from their customer service staff especially Cory.

The CGC staff is great, more than willing to answer questions and help out any way they can. BTW, her name is KOEY not Cory, just thought I'd mention that since she doesn't seem to like correcting people. She didn't correct me when I was calling her Cory until I had her spell her name since I was sending something addressed to her.

I heard that it is Korey??? gossip.gif

Just look at this! Everyone is coming together and taking part in a great big group cyber-hug! It's enough to make a grown man cry.

And who do we owe it all to?

Gimme an S.

S!

Gimme a T.

T!

Gimme an E.

E!

Gimme a V.

V!

Gimme another E.

E!

What does it spell?

STEVE!

I can't hear you!

STEVE!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif