• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camel toads

35 posts in this topic

Is there any way to IGNORE a thread? :wishluck:

Seriously guys, is there any way to put a thread on ignore/hide so that I don't have to see this OT BS and you nerds can have fun giggling like schoolgirls about "camel toes"?

Yea, don't click on it. Rocket Science 101.

JC, now that we know about your "friends", maybe you can tell us - aren't camel toads the male equivalent to camel toes? Like, you know, toads are bigger than toes? Like when a player would wear too-small short-shorts in the old NBA? (shrug)

lol

JC, now that we know about your "friends", maybe you can tell us - aren't camel toads the male equivalent to camel toes? Like, you know, toads are bigger than toes? Like when a player would wear too-small short-shorts in the old NBA? (shrug)

lol

If anyone can answer this it's JC. Maybe he can take a poll at the office.

:popcorn:

lol

Rim shot! :applause:

lol

Rim shot! :applause:

+1

this was funny the first time i read it, back in 2005.

just wanted to make sure; we do still have a Water Cooler forum here, right? i never go there, so i can't be 100% on it

this was funny the first time i read it, back in 2005.

just wanted to make sure; we do still have a Water Cooler forum here, right? i never go there, so i can't be 100% on it

Yeah, here is where this should have been posted:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=9&PHPSESSID=