• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF51 page on Ebay! Woof!

26 posts in this topic

I was the underbidder, at 16002. I too would have bid higher, but too many other potential deals in the works. In retrospect, I'm regretting not going higher, but then again I don't know how high the winner's bid was, so I may not have won it anyway.

Beautiful, and VERY memorable page. It really doesn't get much better. This is the ONLY important Kirby/Sinnott issue that doesn't involve Surfer or Doom, IMHO.

Hari - always appreciate your candor...

Regardless, if this page was at a dealers table, it would be marked "25K" and would likely sell in the low-20s - especially if it was at SD this year where these pages 2xup Kirby/Sinnott FF pages were sold/traded...

Hari - always appreciate your candor...

Regardless, if this page was at a dealers table, it would be marked "25K" and would likely sell in the low-20s - especially if it was at SD this year where these pages 2xup Kirby/Sinnott FF pages were sold/traded...

Oh, I completely agree it went cheap. But, that's to be expected on ebay. A solid 20K page as far as I'm concerned, but I thought I might be able to get it cheap (someone did, after all!).

Hari