• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade ASM #58

32 posts in this topic

Even with the notes and the much lower grades.....I'm going in at a 9.0!!

It is truly rare that someone would go so high after looking at the other grades. But you get the (thumbs u 9.0 from CGC.

Dan

Your scans beat up your books. lol

But at least I was close on this one. :applause:

Inconceivable.............Thank you for the compliment!...I' ve only been here 2-3 months, but I keep asking"aren't you guys grading these books to critically ,b/c the scans are blown up, magnified and under a bright lite?I have to assume that CGC does not LOOK at it in exactly the same way?

Nik...RE: "notes on grading"...I would have to assume that a grader would feel obligated to leave some notes,...even on an exceptionally great cond. book.So, I felt that they were just "picking" anything, no matter how minscule to put down.That is why I would tend to discount the weight that I would place on there apparant NEG.statments........so that it would not be as confusing!.....BH... :blush:

Even with the notes and the much lower grades.....I'm going in at a 9.0!!

It is truly rare that someone would go so high after looking at the other grades. But you get the (thumbs u 9.0 from CGC.

Dan

Your scans beat up your books. lol

But at least I was close on this one. :applause:

I think keeping the highest resolution and the large size actually has lowered my sales in the marketplace, as it does for some others who refuse to use ebay-sized scans. I would still rather put the large scan up especially since I have a money back guarantee. lol

Dan