• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirited Gals Revisited

29 posts in this topic

Interesting how Will decided to draw himself as the Femme Fatale in his strip. Usually artists draw themselves as the hero

I didn't know that. :gossip: Is there a Larry Craig thing going on there? Or just a strange sense of humor? Or is my crank being yanked?

Interesting how Will decided to draw himself as the Femme Fatale in his strip. Usually artists draw themselves as the hero

I didn't know that. :gossip: Is there a Larry Craig thing going on there? Or just a strange sense of humor? Or is my crank being yanked?

I would never yank your crank :blush:

Many artists use themselves as models for their characters. Frazetta always did it. When I met Erik Larsen in Chicago, I was struck by the resmblance between his character Savage Dragon and the man himself.

I met Eisner several times when I used to do the show circuits and I can see a resemblance between many of the women scrooge posted and the artist himself. I wonder if this was an inside joke for Will?

Many artists use themselves as models for their characters. Frazetta always did it. When I met Erik Larsen in Chicago, I was struck by the resmblance between his character Savage Dragon and the man himself.

I met Eisner several times when I used to do the show circuits and I can see a resemblance between many of the women scrooge posted and the artist himself. I wonder if this was an inside joke for Will?

Hopefully they were the more bizarre looking women. Fascinating to know, I knew about men and women artist using themselves as models for the same sex, but not the other way around. As for yanking my crank...that's just an expression....my crank rusted and fell off a long time ago.

Hopefully they were the more bizarre looking women. Fascinating to know, I knew about men and women artist using themselves as models for the same sex, but not the other way around. As for yanking my crank...that's just an expression....my crank rusted and fell off a ling time ago.

:signfunny: