• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12¢ VFs at 50% of Guide

357 posts in this topic

I still don't know what all he sold...33 pages and all gone, so no reason to reminisce.

I think if you start on page 29, you can follow the what's left sales. Showcase/Anthro is still available, I believe.

HERE IS WHAT IS LEFT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT OFFERS.

Nick Fury 6 - Fine, Manufactured with one staple and the centerfold is detached. But for this it would be in my collection as a NM-. I'm just guessing it is a Fine because that is what I would be comfortable with.

$9 (OSPG - $18) :news: Back up for sale due to shipping problems.

NickFury6.jpg

NickFury6B.jpg

Strange Tales 155 - VF+ Ding at the top of the spine and a scuff on the spine under the 12 cents that takes off some of the colour.

$24 (OSPG - $48) :news: After discussion via PM I have reduced the grade and price on this book.

ST155FS.jpg

ST155B.jpg

Nick Fury 6 - Fine, Manufactured with one staple and the centerfold is detached. But for this it would be in my collection as a NM-. I'm just guessing it is a Fine because that is what I would be comfortable with.

$9 (OSPG - $18)

NickFury6.jpg

NickFury6B.jpg

PM sent. :wishluck:

$9 (OSPG - $18)

NickFury6.jpg

NickFury6B.jpg

:takeit: if he passes

$9 (OSPG - $18)

NickFury6.jpg

NickFury6B.jpg

:takeit: if he passes

Your box is already packed and I'm not opening it! :insane::baiting: