• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just hit 500!

28 posts in this topic

My thanks to everyone! It's a lucky day because I also found $3.00 and an Argentinian Peso bank note in my closet. Not sure where the peso came from, but with a value of over 30 cents, I'm rich!

-- Joanna

thumbsup2.gif

Congratulations from me too. I can't wait till you'll be able to buy

all these issues back in NM. Something tells me it could happen

any time now...

PS: That part about Lois Lane and the cash-mobile saved my

day smile.gif.

Congratulations from me too. I can't wait till you'll be able to buy

all these issues back in NM. Something tells me it could happen

any time now...

PS: That part about Lois Lane and the cash-mobile saved my

day smile.gif.

You read my article? Cool!

You have to admit, that bankmobile was a darned risky thing for that school to sponsor.

-- Joanna

My thanks to everyone! It's a lucky day because I also found $3.00 and an Argentinian Peso bank note in my closet. Not sure where the peso came from, but with a value of over 30 cents, I'm rich!

The $3.00 is mine.....I knew I'd lost it but I'm suprised it turned up that far away. Please mail it to me ASAP.

I've never owned an Argentinian Peso bank note, so you can keep that.

Thanks.

The $3.00 is mine.....I knew I'd lost it but I'm suprised it turned up that far away. Please mail it to me ASAP.

I've never owned an Argentinian Peso bank note, so you can keep that.

Thanks.

It's obvious that the Argentinian 1 peso banknote and the $3 are a matched set, so I'm guessing your $3 is in some other person's closet. You might try random people in Kentucky. Most $3 finds are there.

-- Joanna

[it's obvious that the Argentinian 1 peso banknote and the $3 are a matched set, so I'm guessing your $3 is in some other person's closet. You might try random people in Kentucky. Most $3 finds are there.

People in Kentucky don't have that kind of cash laying around. 893naughty-thumb.gif