• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dena Strikes Back!!

70 posts in this topic

ciorac- because one strike just didn't seem like enough

1. manipulating a quote from a CGC staff member

2. manipulating that quote to antagonize the hosts of this board

3. harassing pm

two week suspension

:o

He is my friend, and I stand by him ( although apparently the mods thought he was naughty in this instance ). If you are reading this Bill.....2 weeks will fly by, and you will be welcome back!

Steve

(thumbs u

He is my friend, and I stand by him ( although apparently the mods thought he was naughty in this instance ). If you are reading this Bill.....2 weeks will fly by, and you will be welcome back!

Steve

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

I'd be curious to know exactly what was said. One might wonder if it's a form of intimidation to supress anti-pressing or anti- CGC talk, particularly when dealing with highly sensitive ethical and moral elements of a business. Our society does seem to be engaging in more blatant forms of censorship and abuses of authority. Oh well, such is life.I'm sure Ciorac has plenty of other things to do and will hardly miss these boards. We'll still look foreard to his return.

I'd be curious to know exactly what was said. One might wonder if it's a form of intimidation to supress anti-pressing or anti- CGC talk, particularly when dealing with highly sensitive ethical and moral elements of a business. Our society does seem to be engaging in more blatant forms of censorship and abuses of authority. Oh well, such is life.I'm sure Ciorac has plenty of other things to do and will hardly miss these boards. We'll still look foreard to his return.

You have got to be kidding me!?!? Intimidation, censorship and abuse of authority?

Bill deliberately re wrote a post of Steve B's with a very anti CGC flavor , he knew what he was doing when he wrote it and is sleeping in the bed he made.

The 2 weeks will go by quickly and I hope he returns to talk about funny books.

But to hear you talk it about sensitive ethical, and moral implications is hillarious when in actuality it just came down to him breaking a well established forum guideline.

Dont say slanderous things about the big dog, or he may bite you.

Ze-

You have got to be kidding me, censorship and abuse of authority?

Bill deliberately re wrote a post of Steve B's with a very anti CGC flavor , he knew what he was doing when he wrote it and is sleeping in the bed he made.

The 2 weeks will go by quickly and I hope he returns to talk about funny books.

But to hear you talk it about sensitive ethical, and moral implications is hillarious when in actuality it just came down to him breaking a well established forum guideline.

Dont say slanderous things about the big dog, or he may bite you.

Ze-

Fixed that for you.