• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL REDUCTION-Pre Code Horror for Sale MORE ADDED!

37 posts in this topic

I don't want to do this, but I have to fork over some cash for some self promotional materials, and need to free up some money. I am going to do my best to keep my favorite books, but I have a few I can cut loose. All prices include shipping.... :takeit: wins outright, but I will consider PM offers.

This Magazine is Haunted #1 GD - looks MUCH better, but cover is detached. Evans, Bailey & Moldoff art. Not one of the easier books in the run to find. Guide is $64, my price $40

1053565961_ba7ea7101f_o.jpg

Marvel tales #120 - Harder to find issue, great "Commie" cover & story. Katz & Colan art. Glossy FN-, guide $110, my price $90

1052834745_eb6e422a49_o.jpg

that is a nice looking FN-

There is really nothing major wrong with it, but there is a very small triangle out on the back cover, about 1/4" at it's widest.

Tormented #1 - CLASSIC issue, the cannabalism story is enough to make you want to vomit! The caterpillar story is pretty nice too. Rumored to be the hardest to find pre-code hooror, but that is certainly not true. It isn't too easy though... VG - Can't let it go...back into the collection... :news:

1053566523_f62996fb6c_o.jpg