• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man Movie Prediction Poll

Iron Man Movie  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Iron Man Movie

46 posts in this topic

Well, its getting near 90 votes and it looks like there is a split between the movie being great or simply ok. At least most people don't think it will suck. I'm willing to go on a limb and say that the story will bring in the people (acoholic business man in a metal suit, mass distruction, good actors for the parts, good looking people trying to save the word) and I think kids (7-12 year olds) will eat up this relatively unknown character. I had similar hopes for Ghost Rider but even Cage just didn't seem like a good match for the movie. And come on - a guy who sells his soul to become a flaming head motorcycle rider may just not have mass appeal:) Plus I just don't see Iron Man being nearly as cheasy (heck it even has Ozzy as a soundtrack).

Thats my bold pick and I am standing by it!!

dontwantbee.gif
(worship)
So are we going to see some Dramatic post (ala Greggy) when you get to 3rd on the all-time posters list? :insane:
Shouldnt I be #2 since Deathlok is not here anymore hm And no.. im not a Drama Queen like Greg :sick:
He may not be here, but the numbers he put up still are. Looks like you will have to earn 2nd place. :grin:beedlok.gif

That presents an interesting question...

if someone is banned and they can never come back

what are their posting numbers still doing in the top 25?

kind of silly isn't it?

hm

that's why i turned off that column.

it only feeds conversations like this.

:makepoint: