• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Mid-Ohio Con!!!!!!!!

103 posts in this topic

Hello, I just read this thread. I live in Columbus, and will be attending. I'm also interested in going to dinner...and Spaghetti Warehouse is one of my favorite restaurants (you can make a meal of the bread). I'm a long time collector who has just gotten back into collecting this year, and I can't wait to go to my first convention in years!

I just have one question: you guys aren't a bunch of comic GEEKS are you? I mean, you do like to have fun, right? (And I don't mean the Greggy hooker kind of fun...)

JohnT, what side of town you live on? I'm up in Worthington but pass Easton on my way to work...perhaps we could go together or something? My wife was pretty bored the last time I took her...

I live on the Hilltop...which is convenient to just about everywhere.

That's funny about your wife...I've got a lady friend who wants to go with me, and that's a very bad idea. She doesn't understand that I'm going to be spending hours flipping through comics, talking shop with people, etc.. Luckily she has to work Saturday. I may take her Sunday.

I plan to go just about all day Saturday. PM me if you want to meet...I'd like to meet fellow collectors. I've really been out of the hobby for a long time.