• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art - Guess the age!

37 posts in this topic

Won't need luck because you are always on! popcorn.gif

I said good luck because it doesn't matter.......I have more fun when people are trying to troll me. hi.gif

Yeah..but TJ is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! BTW....later sucka! thumbsup2.gif

But this isn't a comic. It's just a story I'm writing. I've already killed Bug, Supapimp, Hammer, and Khaos. And since I brought back Khaos, I don't feel the need to bring anyone else back (don't want to be predictable).

I'm........dead? 893whatthe.gif

You didn't noticed because you were pretty well an aside to the story. Just eye candy....irrelevant...etc! 893frustrated.gif

But this isn't a comic. It's just a story I'm writing. I've already killed Bug, Supapimp, Hammer, and Khaos. And since I brought back Khaos, I don't feel the need to bring anyone else back (don't want to be predictable).

You didn't noticed because you were pretty well an aside to the story. Just eye candy....irrelevant...etc! 893frustrated.gif

I haven't read it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Now quit looking at me like I'm just some object for you to admire. blush.gif

Yup! Done in with the help of a reporter from The Hindu.

I'll have to post a picture of the paper with my obituary. 27_laughing.gif

To be technical, you were killed by Spelling Bee (Pov). The stinger in his butt got you in the mouth (the only vulnerable spot on your body). The reporter was there to get you to open your mouth in laughter. It was very dramatic.

Yup! Done in with the help of a reporter from The Hindu.

I'll have to post a picture of the paper with my obituary. 27_laughing.gif

To be technical, you were killed by Spelling Bee (Pov). The stinger in his butt got you in the mouth (the only vulnerable spot on your body). The reporter was there to get you to open your mouth in laughter. It was very dramatic.

There will be many chants muttered for me when this hits the presses. 27_laughing.gif

Close enough! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Experts place it in the 1847 to 1860 range...

George Cruikshank, [Alcohol, Death and the Devil], between 1847 and 1860

It's part of the J. Arthur Wood Jr. Collection of Cartoon Art at the Library of Congress.

http://www.loc.gov/rr/print/swann/artwood/aw-object.html

(It was in the news yesterday...)

Something about this piece just seemed "too modern" for the timeframe.