• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venting! Took a neg on the chin...

91 posts in this topic

hey GA, your two went out friday...
How come his went out last week? I know mine is better but still.....

:gossip: With the extra money I paid him, he's been instructed to never ship your books but to keep telling you the sketch is almost done.

Mine will still be better

well they went media, so it will likely be a few more days.

S'ok, I'm still grabbing my sleeping bag and will be camped out in the PO parking lot.

And this is different than any other day?

:gossip: With the extra money I paid him, he's been instructed to never ship your books but to keep telling you the sketch is almost done.

Won't be much better if you never get it. :makepoint:

Won't be much better if you never get it. :makepoint:

I'll get a replacement but Matthew has a secret stash.

S'ok, I'm still grabbing my sleeping bag and will be camped out in the PO parking lot.

Well, when it gets a little colder I move inside the building make a nest from Priority Mail boxes.

Well, when it gets a little colder I move inside the building make a nest from Priority Mail boxes.

Why am I picturing a Star Wars fan camping out before a movie premiere?

The guy opening the po in the am has to step over you to unlock the doors, thinking to himself.. "Must be waiting on a Beanie Baby or something off Ebay and cant wait.. what a loser."

:baiting:

Ze-

Why am I picturing a Star Wars fan camping out before a movie premiere?

The guy opening the po in the am has to step over you to unlock the doors, thinking to himself.. "Must be waiting on a Beanie Baby or something off Ebay and cant wait.. what a loser."

:baiting:

Ze-

They don't have to step over me, the building is unlocked already fior access to the lobby where the APC is. :sumo: But yes, when they see me they certainly are thinking "what a loser..."

BTW, I'm a numbnutz, it's an APC(Automatic Postal Center) not an APO. doh!

APC's are too fancy for Missoula, we don't have one yet... :sick:

They really do make life easy.

Gets po supplies sent right to your door, then go after hours and mail to your boxes without waiting.

Whats next, my carrier can pick it up items from my house?.. Oh wait they have that too.

:blush:

Ze-