• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are the Top 10 current artists?

51 posts in this topic

I am probably on my own here (shrug) , but I think Steve Dillon is one of the best and most under rated guys out there. He is not just great at really portraying each character and there emotions, but is a story teller, keeps the flow of any comic he does moving, which is the most important thing when reading comics. You can also tell from his art, he has a great sense of humor. That is why he works so well with Ennis. Just my humble opinion.........

I am probably on my own here (shrug) , but I think Steve Dillon is one of the best and most under rated guys out there. He is not just great at really portraying each character and there emotions, but is a story teller, keeps the flow of any comic he does moving, which is the most important thing when reading comics. You can also tell from his art, he has a great sense of humor. That is why he works so well with Ennis. Just my humble opinion.........

I'm with you on this, Steve (thumbs u

I kinda like Dillon also and have collected a couple of his pages :gossip:

I'm with you on this, Steve (thumbs u

I kinda like Dillon also and have collected a couple of his pages :gossip:

I have stated this before: Sick minds think alike lol