• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Again....

86 posts in this topic

What could be so important that he doesnt have a couple of minutes to end auctions or he does not have time to answer emails. :shrug: It only takes a couple of minutes .

It's really a drag because he was one of the best guys to deal with on the boards for a couple of years and then it was all down hill. It seemed to start small and get worse and worse, then he would make a comeback and be in good standing for a while then down again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Really a good guy that just couldn't/can't seem to keep his s$%t together for very long.

I considered him a friend and had many great dealings with him, but he efed up just one to many times (about three times ago) and I just had to distance myself.

there's really no way "computer problems" should shut someone down for a month

Actually, his "computer problem" was an irate customer breaking into his office and repeatedly slamming a *computer* down on 'House's head.

So yes, "computer problems" could put you down for a month or more.

What could be so important that he doesnt have a couple of minutes to end auctions or he does not have time to answer emails. :shrug: It only takes a couple of minutes .

It's really a drag because he was one of the best guys to deal with on the boards for a couple of years and then it was all down hill. It seemed to start small and get worse and worse, then he would make a comeback and be in good standing for a while then down again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Really a good guy that just couldn't/can't seem to keep his s$%t together for very long.

I considered him a friend and had many great dealings with him, but he efed up just one to many times (about three times ago) and I just had to distance myself.

Sad to hear :(

Learn your lesson here, grasshopper. Take it slowly :whistle:

Actually, his "computer problems" was an irate customer breaking into his office and repeatedly slamming a *computer* down on 'House's head.

lol

Who the f are you and what have you done with greggy ? :o

Actually, his "computer problem" was an irate customer breaking into his office and repeatedly slamming a *computer* down on 'House's head.

That would have to be one tall MFer. Lighthouse is 6'7".

That would have to be one tall MFer. Lighthouse is 6'7".

Not if he's sitting down.

Helpful greggy is always around.

Helpful greggy is always around.
That may be, but evil greggy usually has him bound, gagged and locked in the basement.

there's really no way "computer problems" should shut someone down for a month, especially someone as smart as 'house. unless they have really really really craappy bookkeeping practices, and even then...

never had a problem in ~6 or so deals with him. hate to see this happen

Computer problems were just the start of it. There were a ton of really bad things (like wife almost dying and stuff like that) that hit him all at once and he just disappeared for about 9-10 months instead of taking care of business.

He's too busy :censored: Jessica Alba! lollollol

there's really no way "computer problems" should shut someone down for a month, especially someone as smart as 'house. unless they have really really really craappy bookkeeping practices, and even then...

never had a problem in ~6 or so deals with him. hate to see this happen

Computer problems were just the start of it. There were a ton of really bad things (like wife almost dying and stuff like that) that hit him all at once and he just disappeared for about 9-10 months instead of taking care of business.

that was the last time. i'm referring to the current negs; customers are complaining about books not being shipped 3+ weeks after payment